Gibson's Battery, 1812-14, Erie County, Buffalo. Located
a little South of Ferry Street on the high bank. Armed with three cannon. To
its South was Fort Tompkins(3), and to the North was Dudley's Battery. See Buffalo
Batteries for a complete listing of batteries in this area.
Back to Forts E - L Index
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military
February 19, 2006