Oswego Falls Palisade
Oswego Falls Palisade: 1758, Oswego County, Village of Fulton. Also called Fort Bradstreet. Believed to have been built in 1758/9 at the carry around Oswego Falls on the east bank of the Onnadaga River (now Oswego River), adjacent to South First Street. Still existed in the 1770s but not used during the Revolutionary War by either side. West part was destroyed by the construction of the Oswego Canal in 1820.
Line drawing of Fort Bradstreet, also known as Oswego Falls Palisade
Back to Forts M - P Index
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military
February 20, 2006