Fort Saraghtoga: 1704, Washington County, Town of Easton. 150 feet long by 140 feet wide to house 450 troops. Had six 12 pounders and six 18 pounders.
Located on East side of Hudson River opposite Fort
Saratoga. Demolished in 1713.
Back to Forts Q - S Index
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military
February 21, 2006