Upper Fort (1): 1777, Schoharie County, Southwest of Middleburgh, on West side of Schoharie Creek, and Northeast of village of Fultonham, not far from the Battle of the Flockey. It was so placed as to guard the entrance to the Schoharie valley from one of the principle indian trails. It was the most highly fortified of the three Schoharie Vally Forts and it was never attacked. The house and barn of Johannes Feeck were enclosed with pickets on one side and 8 to 10 foot high breastworks on the others. Blockhouses and sentry boxes were built on the northwest and southeast corners, each mounting a small cannon. Barracks and log huts were built for soldiers and civilians.
Upper Fort (2): Fort Cohecton Sullivan County, NY
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military