Troy River and Fulton Streets, Fulton Market, Armory
In 1884, the unit moved to the new Ferry Street Armory.
The 24th Regiment also occupied buildings on Second Street (referred to as the Washington Market) and 134 2nd Avenue between Congress and State Streets. In the 1840's and 1850's, the Independent Artillery and Washington Continentals were housed in the Madison Vedder building hall on Union Street.
Other armories in Troy:
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military History