Fort Balls Town
Fort Balls Town, 1775 (or 1772) Sartoga County, Town of Ballston,
Ballston Lake. Stockaded fort, Site at intersection of Route 50 and Carleton
Road. Survived to 1783. Sometime location given as Front St. in Village that
marker now removed. Town Historical Marker is now at this location.
Site of Rev. Ball's Log Church - 1771. Ballston Town Commons - 1774. Stockaded
fort - 1775. Red Meeting House - 1780. Ballston Academy - 1804.
Back to Forts A-D Index