New Petersburgh Fort
New Petersburgh Fort: 1764, East Schuyler,
Herkimer County. Three palisaded log houses, five miles west of Fort
the north side of the Mohawk.
New Petersburgh Fort - A stockade built and used by the pioneers of Schuyler
prior to and during the American Revolution.
Back to Forts M-P Index
New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs: Military
February 20, 2006