Residence was not listed; 23 years old.
Enlisted on 8/21/1862 at New York City, NY as a Private.
On 8/21/1862 he mustered into "B" Co. NY 5th Infantry
He was transferred out on 5/4/1863
On 5/4/1863 he transferred into "G" Co. NY 146th Infantry
He was discharged for wounds on 1/20/1865 at Washington, DC
He was listed as:
* Detached Camp Parole, Annapolis, MD (date not stated)
* POW 5/5/1864 Wilderness, VA (Paroled)
* Wounded 5/5/1864 Wilderness, VA (Severe wound in right arm, amputated)
Sources used by Historical Data Systems, Inc.:
- New York: Report of the Adjutant-General
- The Medical and Surgical History of the Civil War
(c) Historical Data Systems, Inc. @ www.civilwardata.com