Scholarships for members of New York State's Military Forces
- Rainbow Division Veterans Foundation (RDVF) Scholarship
Has approved over $165,000 in college scholarship money to current Soldiers of the 42d Infantry Division and descendants of RDVF members.
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty ROTC Scholarship Program
Provides Soldiers with a 2 year Full scholarship (No tuition cap), plus $1200 annually for schoolbooks for Soldiers that are MSO qualified and enroll in ROTC.
- United States Military Academy (West Point, NY) Service-Connected Nomination Process
Opportunities for enlisted members of the New York Army National Guard to attend the United States Military Academy and the USMA Preparatory School through service-connected nominations.
- Scholarship Links for Minority Students
A list of over 100 web sites that provide scholarships to minority students.
Miscellaneous, General Scholarship Help
- Visitors to http://www.college-scholarships.com will find links to 32 FREE online scholarship searches, college admissions and financial aid office email addresses and toll free numbers, links to college websites and online applications (by state), a free college admissions and scholarships email newsletter, and a list of the web's best college and scholarships websites.
- At http://www.guaranteed-scholarships.com, you'll find a list of scholarships guaranteed by individual colleges to ALL admitted students meeting the criteria listed.
- College Scholarships & Resources for Military Veterans
A list of 20 great scholarship opportunities (including many in the healthcare field). EduMed also provides a list of valuable academic and career resources that veterans can use to maximize their success.
- For Army ROTC Scholarship Information, you'll find http://www.goarmy.com/rotc/scholarships.html a good starting place.